The apartment El Baraka is on the 2nd floor has been tastefully decorated and offers an exceptionally well-equipped kitchen to give you an easy and comfortable self-catering holiday. The dining area has windows that fold completely back so that you are straight onto the balcony over-looking the sea and the sitting-room has huge sliding windows with views directly over the sandy beach with its traditional blue painted fishing boats and beyond down the coast of Africa. You can even sun-bathe from the privacy of your own home!
The apartment is lucky to have a double fronted southerly aspect spanning seven meters which makes it so exceptional in Taghazout. There are two bedrooms, one with a double bed and an en-suite shower-room, wc, basin with local marble surround and a storage cupboard beneath, the second with twin beds and a large wardrobe.
- General: hair dryer, towels provided, linen provided, toilet paper.
- Kitchen: fridge, clothes dryer, cooking utensils, electric oven, kettle, electric whisk, freezer, microwave, 4 ring stove, coffee maker, toaster, iron & board, washing machine,cloth drying rack.
- Living Room: sofa-bed, comfy seating for 6 people.
- Dining: dining area, seating for 6 people.
- Bathrooms: 2 Separate WC’s, Bathroom 1 – Toilet, Wet room, Bathroom 2 – Toilet, Wet room.
- Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Bedroom 1 – 1 Double Bed, Bedroom 2 – 2 Single Bed.
- A baby chair and cot are available at £25 per week and should be reserved in advance. All bed linen is provided with beds made up for your arrival. Towels are for hire at £5.00 a set – one beach towel, one bath towel and hand towel – please advise in advance.
- Entertainment: books, TV, stereo system, CD, DVD, satellite (English films) or cable, radio, wireless broadband, internet access.
- Outside: balcony.
- Suitability: non smoking only, pets not allowed, children welcome.
- Onsite Services: housekeeper optional.
- Notes: Maid service by arrangement. Meals cooked by arrangement. Airport pick-up by arrangement. Vehicle Hire by arrangement. Excursions by arrangement. Please note that the internet connection is by arrangement at a small charge.
Rental Rates Dates Rates Per Week
Spring 7th January, 2017 - 30th April, 2017 £450
Early Summer 1st May 2017 - 30th June 2017 £350
Summer 1st July, 2017 - 31st August, 2017 £500
Late Summer 1st September - 16th October, 2017 £380
Autumn 17th October - 16th December, 2016 £450
Christmas & New Year 17th December, 2016 - 6 January, 2017 £500
Spring 7th January - 30 April, 2017 £450
PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU CAN PAY BY CREDIT CHARGE VIA PAYPAL (+4%)
Extra days rented will be charged on a pro-rata basis and for a period of less than 7 nights there will be a small additional cost of £20.00 to cover cleaning etc.
There is a 25% deposit (non-refundable) for the reservation and the balance to be paid 4 weeks in advance of your arrival.
Please note that we can only confirm your reservation on receipt of the deposit.
We normally expect our guests to arrive after 4pm and to leave before 10a.m. so that the cleaning and preparing can be done.
Extra days rented will be charged on a pro-rata basis.