Albatross is perched on the edge of Hash Point with spectacular 350o views up and down the coast and over to the breath-taking mountains behind. This penthouse is very special and has its own private roof garden with sun-beds for lounging, night lights and a beautiful zellige table for dining al fresco.
The apartment has a living-room with round multi-coloured zelliges dining table over-looking the beach and sea. Two comfortable sofas form an L-shape with coffee tables. The kitchen is extremely well-equipped with a dishwasher as well as a washing machine, toaster, kettle, microwave etc. A great electric oven with fan, timer and gas hob.
From both the kitchen and the sitting-room there are large French-windows opening onto the terrace. Here is a beautiful sunny spot with large palms, a table and chairs.
There are two double bedrooms. The beautifully shaped bathroom has a shower, basin, wc and is decorated with tadlakt.
Stylish Zelliges stairs lead up to the top garden terrace where there is a second wet-room with shower, wc and washbasin decorated in tadlakt. Here you will need to be cat lovers as both Tiffytoo and Joseph reside with love and tenderness!
- General: activities guide, hair dryer, linen provided, toilet paper
- Kitchen: cooking utensils, blender, fridge/freezer, hob, coffee grinder, oven, microwave, toaster, washing machine, dish-washer, iron & board.
- Salon: seating for 4/6 people.
- Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, Bathroom 1 – wc, basin and Shower, wet-room, Bathroom 2 (on terrace) wc, basin and shower, wet-room
- Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4 in double beds. Linen is included with bed made up for your arrival. Towels are extra at £5.00 per set of three
- Entertainment: TV, books, stereo system, CD, books – fiction/non-fiction,DVD, satellite.
- Internet Access: wireless broadband, internet access.
- Outside: terrace, barbecue, balcony, 4 chairs, two sun-beds, tables
- Suitability: non smoking only, pets not allowed, not suitable for elderly or infirm, wheelchair inaccessible.
- Onsite Services: housekeeper optional, take-away Moroccan specialities plus pizza (delivered to the door)
- Notes: Please note that there are house cats, Tiffytoo and Joseph who may wish to visit you!
Rental Rates Dates Rates Per Week
Spring 7th January - 30th April, 2017 £550
Early Summer 1st May - 30th June, 2017 £400
Summer 1st July - 31st August, 2017 £600
Late Summer 1st September - 16th October, 2017 £450
Autumn 17th October - 16th December, 2016 £500
Christmas and New Year 17th December 2016 - 6th January 2017 £585
Spring 7th January - 30 April, 2017 £550
PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU CAN PAY BY CREDIT CHARGE VIA PAYPAL – HOWEVER THERE WILL BE A SMALL CHARGE FOR THIS SERVICE.
Extra days rented will be charged on a pro-rata basis with a rental period of one week minimum.
There is a 25% deposit (non-refundable) for the reservation and the balance to be paid 4 weeks in advance of your arrival.
Please note that we can only confirm your reservation on receipt of the deposit.
We normally expect our guests to arrive after 4pm and to leave before 10a.m. so that the cleaning and preparing can be done.