Bougainvillea is a fabulous apartment overlooking the main beach of Taghazout with views up and down the coast, perfect for wave and dolphin spotting! Originally a fisherman’s cottage, every effort has been made to retain the traditional Moroccan feeling with tasteful decoration throughout.
There is a very well equipped kitchen which leads off to the small private terrace where you can sunbathe, read a book or dine out.There are two double bedrooms, one ensuite and one where you can chose to have either a large double bed or two singles. There is shelving and hanging space for your clothes with a nice view down to the street and sea.
The bathrooms are water-rooms decorated with the Marrakesh tadlakt, shower, basin and wc. The sitting-room is light and spacious with a zelliges table by the sliding windows overlooking the ocean or relax on the traditional canape with woven cushions.
- General: activities guide, hair dryer, towels provided, linen provided, toilet paper
- Kitchen: cooking utensils, blender, fridge/freezer, hob, coffee grinder, oven, microwave, toaster, washing machine, iron & board.
- Salon: seating for 4 people.
- Bathrooms: 2 Bathroom, Bathroom 1 – Toilet, Bath with Shower, wet-room, Bathroom 2 ensuite
- Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 2 in double bed, Bedroom 2 – 1 Extra Lg. Double Bed or 2 Single Beds. Linen is included with bed(s) made up for your arrival. Towels are extra at £5.00 per set of three
- Entertainment: TV, books, stereo system, CD, books – fiction/non-fiction, DVD, satellite or cable.
- Internet Access: wireless broadband, internet access.
- Outside: terrace, barbecue, balcony, 4 chairs
- Suitability: non smoking only, pets not allowed, not suitable for elderly or infirm, wheelchair inaccessible.
- Onsite Services: housekeeper optional, take-away Moroccan specialities plus pizza (delivered to the door)
- Notes: Please note that there is a house cat, Tiffytoo, who may wish to visit you!
Rental Rates Dates Rates Per Week
Spring 7th January 2017 - 30 April, 2017 £450
Early Summer 1st May 2017 - 1st July 2017 £350
Summer 2nd July 2017 - 31 August 2017 £500
Late Summer 1st September 2017 - 14th October, 2017 £350
Autumn 15th October, 2016 - 16th December, 2016 £450
Christmas & New year 17th December, 2016 - 6th January, 2017 £500
Spring 7th January, 2017 - 30th April, 2017 £450